Introduction to the role of Melt blown fabricJun 24, 2021
1. Scope of application
(1) Medical and health cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, women’s sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Follow-up cloth: lining, fusible lining, wadding, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base cloths, etc.;
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
The meltblown cloth filter material is randomly distributed and bonded together by polypropylene ultrafine fibers. The appearance is white, flat and soft. The fiber fineness of the material is 0.5-1.0μm. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers. Opportunities, so that the melt blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area, a higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust capacity.
2. Main specifications
Gram weight: 18g-500g
Width: generally 160cm and 180mm (also can be determined according to customer needs)
Melt blown fabric is to use high-speed hot air flow to draw the thin stream of polymer melt extruded from the orifice of the die, thereby forming ultra-fine fibers and collecting them on the net curtain or drum, and at the same time bonding themselves to become Melt-blown non-woven fabric. The production process of melt blown cloth is mainly as follows:
1. Melt preparation
4. The melt is extruded from the orifice
5. Melt trickle drafting and cooling
3. Product use
The Melt blown fabric is made of polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. These ultra-fine fibers with a unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of the fiber per unit area, so that the melt blown cloth has good air filtration properties. , Is a relatively good mask material. In large, medium and small medical institutions, in disaster-stricken areas affected by earthquakes and floods, and in the season of high incidence of SARS, avian influenza and H1N1 viruses, melt blown filter paper plays an irreplaceable role with its strong filtering performance. effect. Melt-blown non-woven fabrics are mainly used for: 1. Filter materials 2. Medical and health materials 3. Environmental protection materials 4. Clothing materials 5. Battery separator materials 6. Wiping materials and other materials
Among them, filter materials are the most widely used, followed by medical and health materials, environmental protection materials, clothing materials, battery diaphragm materials and wiping materials.